Welcome to Nobl9 Docs
The Nobl9 Platform provides a common understanding of reliability across your organization by defining Service Level Objectives (SLOs). Our SaaS-based platform collects Service Level Indicator (SLI) metrics from your existing observability systems and tracks error budgets across platforms and applications.
With Nobl9 docs, you will quickly transform from a complete novice to an SLO master. Check our basic feature guides below, and let's SLO!
Let's SLO in No Time!
- Nobl9 makes SLOs incredibly powerful and easy to use.
- With Nobl9, you can break the endless cycle of toil and tech debt: find the right balance between moving your product forward and fixing bugs.
- Nobl9 allows you to create and manage your SLOs from our intuitive UI or our user-friendly Command-line interface.
- With Nobl9, you can leverage our simplified variation of the SLO methodology and bring it straight away to your software team.
Boost Your Git Workflow with OpenSLO!
OpenSLO is a service level objective language that declaratively defines reliability and performance targets using a simple YAML specification.
You can leverage OpenSLO to:
- Create declarative definitions of SLOs.
- Create simple automated GitOps workflows with any CI/CD tool that ensures your SLOs are correctly formatted.
- Describe and share SLOs in a well-defined vendor-agnostic format, using the CLI tool designed for the OpenSLO spec.
Join the SLODLC Community!
The SLO Development Lifecycle (or SLODLC) is a repeatable methodology for defining reliability and performance goals for software services across an enterprise.
SLODLC community is an open-source project spearheaded by Nobl9 that gathers people across the entire SRE ecosystem to help overcome the challenges to SLO Adoption by:
- Repeatable methodology for SLO adoption.
- Playbook for consultation and service providers.
- Agile model that fits your existing practices.