The Nobl9 Platform provides a common understanding of reliability across your organization by defining Service Level Objectives (SLOs). Our SaaS-based platform collects Service Level Indicator (SLI) metrics from your existing observability systems and tracks error budgets across platforms and applications.
With Nobl9 docs, you will quickly transform from a complete novice to an SLO master. Check our basic feature guides below, and let's SLO!
Let's SLO in No Time!
- Nobl9 makes SLOs incredibly powerful and easy to use.
- With Nobl9, you can break the endless cycle of toil and tech debt: find the right balance between moving your product forward and fixing bugs.
- Nobl9 allows you to create and manage your SLOs from our intuitive UI or our user-friendly Command-line interface.
- With Nobl9, you can leverage our simplified variation of the SLO methodology and bring it straight away to your software team.
Boost Your Git Workflow with OpenSLO!
You can leverage OpenSLO to:
- Create declarative definitions of SLOs.
- Create simple automated GitOps workflows with any CI/CD tool that ensures your SLOs are correctly formatted.
- Describe and share SLOs in a well-defined vendor-agnostic format, using the CLI tool designed for the OpenSLO spec.
Join the SLODLC Community!
The SLO Development Lifecycle (or SLODLC) is a repeatable methodology for defining reliability and performance goals for software services across an enterprise.
SLODLC community is an open-source project spearheaded by Nobl9 that gathers people across the entire SRE ecosystem to help overcome the challenges to SLO Adoption by:
- Repeatable methodology for SLO adoption.
- Playbook for consultation and service providers.
- Agile model that fits your existing practices.