Nobl9 collects and normalizes service level indicators (SLIs) from various systems using each source's native query language. Events are triggered by intuitive error budget policies at appropriate attention level. You can export your data for deeper analysis or external dashboards.
Click any of the cards below to learn:
- What credentials are required to connect to a Source.
- How to set up a Direct or Agent configuration for the source.
- How to set up your SLOs, using Nobl9 App and
- How to construct your queries for the Threshold and Ratio Metrics.
- How often Nobl9 calls Source's server.
Check out the table in the Overview of the Available Features section containing data source's overview and information on supporting main Nobl9 features.
Overview of the Sources
Agent access: Direct access to the Splunk Observability instance.
Direct support: Yes
Overview of the Available Features
The following table presents the list of all supported data sources along with information on the available connection methods and information on supporting main Nobl9 features:
|Data source||Agent||Direct||Replay||SLI Analyzer||Bad over Total||Query Delay||Direct Logs|
|Google Cloud Monitoring|