With SLI Analyzer, you can retrieve your historical data, set reliability targets, and see how your system performs. As the SLI Analyzer queries for a specific time series from a specified data source, you can use it to analyze data and adjust the error budget. Let's learn how to create more meaningful SLOs!
be sure to check out other useful resources!
- SLI Analyzer | Nobl9 Documentation
- Overview of an SLI Analysis | Nobl9 Documentation
- Use Cases of SLI Analyzer - Threshold and Ratio | Nobl9 Documentation
- Use Case SLI Analyzer - Post-Incident Target Adjustment | Nobl9 Documentation
- What Reliability Target Should I Choose?
- Choose Reliability Targets and Create Meaningful SLOs