Overview of SLI Analyzer
Leverage SLI Analyzer to choose your reliability targets and create meaningful SLOs. See how your SLO will behave before you create it! How is this possible?
With SLI Analyzer, you can retrieve your historical data, set reliability targets, and see how your system performs. You can tweak the targets and see updated error budgets and error budget burn down. Once you’ve determined the right target using your existing data, you can create a new SLO.
Leveraging SLI Analyzer, you can:
- Create and instantly adjust your first SLO on the Nobl9 platform for more robust monitoring of your reliability.
- Choose a meaningful reliability target by analyzing how your SLOs will behave before you even create them.
- Understand the reliability of your services without waiting and adjusting them every few days or weeks.
SLI Analyzer and RBAC
Only Organization Admins and Organization Integrations Users can create or delete analyses.
Users having Organization Viewer permissions can preview existing analyses in the SLI Analyzer tab.
Users having Organization User permissions cannot create, delete, or preview analyses in the SLI Analyzer tab.
A quota limits the number of ongoing analyses. Those limits differ for two parts of the analysis—importing the data and analyzing (calculating) the data:
- There can only be two analyses at a time in Importing status in an organization.
- There can only be two analyses at a time in Analyzing status in an organization.
You can reset these limits:
- For importing data: by deleting an analysis with the
Importing...status in the main SLI Analyzer tab.
- For analyzing data: by deleting an analysis with the
Analyzing...status in the main SLI Analyzer tab.
Use the widget to monitor the progress of analyses in your organization.