- Azure Monitor dimensions discovery
- Increased the default timeout for the Splunk integration
- Project filtering with labels in
- Welcome screen did not show up for new sign-ups
- Error 500 upon switching the time window type (rolling/calendar) in Reliability Roll-up reports
improved Azure Monitor dimensions discovery
Fancy some assistance with dimensions when creating SLOs or preparing SLI analyses? Our new feature—dimensions discovery—will make your life easier. From now on, you can review available dimensions for your chosen metric and select the required key-value pair.
improved Increased the default timeout for the Splunk integration
We increased the timeout for Splunk API calls to 120 seconds. So, Splunk slow responses are no longer an issue.
improved Project filtering with labels in
Now you can filter projects using labels in sloctl. For this, run
sloctl get project -l label_key:label_value and get a filtered response.
fixed Welcome screen did not show up for new sign-ups
Fixed the welcome screen that did not show up for newly created organizations.
fixed Error 500 upon switching the time window type (rolling/calendar) in Reliability Roll-up reports
Fixed an issue causing error 500 when switching between time window types in an existing report.